Thursday 5 November 2015

Thursday Taster - Pandora 38

Check out all the great tasters on the blog. If you want whole story, what I have is available on WattPad.

“You! What are you doing here?”
“I thought that would be obvious. I'm here for you.” He watched her jump and run to the back of the room, opening jars and drawers.
“Don't be preparing anything nasty there. You won't throw me off so easily this time.” He sprinted to the nearest door and was relieved when it swung open easily. He could hear Pandora, still rattling away.
Not fool enough to enter the room, he waited beside the door. When she burst through, he slipped behind her and pinned her arms to her sides, sending the potion she was holding skittering across the floor.
Russel inhaled deeply. He was unprepared for how much he wanted her. She struggled, but not vigorously, and as soon as his lips found her neck, she stilled but for a tremble down her spine.
“I hate you,” she said, utterly unconvincing.
“And you and your kingdom are barely worth the trouble you've put me through.”
He loosened his hold and she tore from him to turn. “Me? You are the one who killed my friends and came to me drenched in their blood.” Her pointed nail poked him square in the chest. Not expecting fighting, he'd left his armor in the saddlebags.
“Not drenched,” he argued.
“You fell upon before I'd even woken, forcing me-”
“You were willing enough.”
“-and have been plaguing me in every reflective surface. That handsome face hides the monster who woke me.”
She let out a shriek as he surged forward, arms circling her. Her petulance was so...arousing, damn her.
“I am the monster you need,” he whispered into her ear, his lips brushing the skin. “The monster that fills you.” His lips drifted down her cheek to her throat. “The monster you want inside you.”