Wednesday 25 February 2015

Thunderclap - Help me spread the word?

I was introduced to this new form of promotion a few weeks ago and I wanted to try it out with the upcoming release of Slave. I'm hoping some of you, my followers, will help me via Twitter, Facebook and Tumblr. It's very straight forward. You really just need to click the link to support someone. (It's a little more work on the creating end, but still pretty simple.) If you are someone looking forward to the release of Slave on March 15th, please help me spread the word. And, if you're a fellow author or just someone with a cause, leave a comment for your Thunderclap (or other form of promotion) and I'll definitely return the favour!


Review for Slave, 4 stars, from A.P. Bullard at Triskele Reviews. "The writing is incredibly fascinating, and draws the reader in from the start. The plot could not be further from predictable if she tried. Just when I think I know where it’s going, the whole thing takes a crazy turn."